- Q&A -
1. What is PAL, NTSC, SECAM ?
ANS : The above three kinds of nouns are that three major TVs existing in the whole world at present broadcast systematic specification.Different systematic films are unable to be shown on other two kinds of specifications!So should look out the system of camera from foreign countries while purchasing camera.
2. SDI camera installation distance limitations ?
ANS : The installation distance of SDI camera is about 100M, so suppose the distance will over 100M, then user can use repeater to install the SDI camera. (HDB011/HDB004)
3. During night time, the capture image of the camera is too dark or no image ?
ANS : The installation location is too dark or IR distance is insufficient.Recommended to choose high power or IR irradiation distance farther models.
1. What type of browser that DVR supports ?
2. The date on DVR, time and display are inconsistent ?
3. When DVR host boot, the screen displays no picture ?
ANS :Press the ESC or EXIT button of front panel about 5 second, DVR will automatically reboot and detect the supported resolution.
4. DVR can't read HDD information or record video ?
5. AHR or TVR DVR can't add to CMS system ?
6. Remote connection failure ?
7. What size of a single hard disk currently can be support ?
8. Can DVR support external hard disk backup?
9. Unable to hear audio in live ?
Check what type of microphone he's using , must be amplified micro with power supplied, by default the audio is disable, user needs to enable it manually.
10. How to use E-mail function to send alarm message or image ?
It support yahoo and gmail as the mail server.Fully operation method, please see the manual of CD.
11. Does DVR support monitoring with tablet pc or mobile phone ?
12. Unable to backup from IE ?
Please run internet explorer as administrator.
13. Cant connect to dvr using Window 7 with IE9 ?
Adjust your browser security setting by adding the DVR ip to trusted site and decrease security level for trusted site to low.